High Heels For Men: Vive La Revolution!

You can read the original post in Hubpages . But I want to show you three comments to this post:
"Men wearing high heels can look really stylish. Lots of guys would really like to wear heels and other styles of clothes that society rules are for women only. Conventional men's clothes are so boring and we are forced by society, telling us what is acceptable or not, to wear shirts, trousers and flat shoes for our entire life - how boring is that! Whereas women can wear absolutely anything they want (including men's clothes)and nobody thinks they are weird or calls them names! It really is unfair to men - why shouldn't we be able to wear heels, skirts and anything else." written by Steve
"...The idea of men and women wearing high heels together has a ring of fairness and equality that just seems right. Should either not want to wear high heels, they should also have that choice. " written by Histiletto
"I take my freedom to wear heels, but only to a limit unfortunately. I won't buy men's shoes anymore. Go as high as can, yesterday I wore 3" shoes to work. They are styled like cowboy boots, but they're not boots. I have much higher shoes and boots at home, but I wouldn't be comfortable to wear them out. Things can change if we change them. Remember the '70s anyone? I wish I would had taken advantage of high heel styles then. In the mean time, wear the highest that you dare to, and don't by men's shoes again!
" written by Jerry